Uranium One Inc. Company Links
(last updated 1 Apr 2014)
URANIUM ONE INC., Canada
(formerly SXR Uranium One Inc., Southern Cross Resources Inc.)
Following the completion of the Going Private Transaction, and an internal reorganization by ARMZ's parent corporation, Russia's State Atomic Energy Company 'Rosatom' in December 2013, Uranium One is now a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of Rosatom and is no longer controlled by ARMZ. (Uranium One Mar. 31, 2014)
On Jan. 14, 2013, Uranium One Inc. announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with JSC Atomredmetzoloto and its affiliate, Effective Energy N.V., under which the Company would be taken private pursuant to a plan of arrangement.
The 'Going Private Transaction' was completed on October 18, 2013.
On July 5, 2005, Southern Cross Resources Inc. and Aflease Gold and Uranium Resources Ltd announced that they will merge under the name SXR Uranium One Inc.
Uranium One Inc.
26 Wellington Street East, Suite 820
Toronto, Ontario, M5E 1S2, Canada
Tel. +1-416-350-3657, Fax: +1-416-363-6806
75a Magill Road, Stepney SA 5069, Australia
P.O. Box 2119, Kent Town SA 5071, Australia
Tel.: +61-8-8363-7006, Fax: +61-8-8363-7009
South African Office
55 Empire Rd
Tel: +27-11-482 3605, Fax: +27-11-482 3604
> Search company's news releases ·
> View company's SEDAR filings
(uranium related ones only)
- (100%) Honeymoon Project, South Australia
- (51%) East Kalkaroo / Honeymoon Extension Project, South Australia
- (51%) Goulds Dam / Billeroo Project, South Australia
- (51%) Yarramba Prospect, South Australia
- - Bonanza South deposit, South Africa
- - Rietkuil deposit, South Africa
- - Harmony tailings project, South Africa
- - Shootaring mill, Ticaboo, Utah, USA
- (50%) Green River North, Emery County, Utah, USA
- (50%) Green River South, Emery County, Utah, USA
- (39.2% option) North Hansen deposit, Colorado, USA
- (100%) Uranium One USA, Inc.
- (50%) Karatau LLP, Kazakhstan
- (50%) - JSC Akbastau, Kazakhstan
- (49.67%) - Zarechnoye joint venture, Kazakhstan
- (100%) UrAsia Energy Ltd.
- (100%) Energy Metals Corp.
- (13.9%) - Mantra Resources Ltd.