Uranium Enrichment and Fuel Fabrication Bibliography
(last updated 5 Jun. 2010)
- Safety of Conversion Facilities and Uranium Enrichment Facilities , IAEA Safety Standards Series No. SSG-5, 2010 (860k PDF)
- Safety of Uranium Fuel Fabrication Facilities , IAEA Safety Standards No. SSG-6, 2010 (792k PDF)
- Safety of Uranium and Plutonium Mixed Oxide Fuel Fabrication Facilities , IAEA Safety Standards Series No. SSG-7, 2010 (809k PDF)
- Profile of World Uranium Enrichment Programs - 2009 , by M. D. Laughter, ORNL/TM-2009/110, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, April 2009
- Fissile Material Stockpiles and Production, 2008 , by Alexander Glaser and Zia Mian, in: Science and Global Security, Vol. 16 (2008), No. 3, p. 55-73 (366k PDF)
- A.Q. Khan, Urenco and the proliferation of nuclear weapons technology: The symbiotic relation between nuclear energy and nuclear weapons , by Joop Boer, Henk van der Keur, Karel Koster and Frank Slijper, commissioned by Greenpeace International, May 2004
- Trends in the Nuclear Fuel Cycle: Economic, Environmental and Social Aspects, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, ISBN 92-64-19664-1, Paris, December 2001, 164 p.
- A viable domestic uranium industry? , by Mary Byrd Davis, Nov. 2001
- COMPREHENSIVE SOCIAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT OF MOX USE IN LIGHT WATER REACTORS, Final Report of the International MOX Assessment , by J. Takagi, M. Schneider, F. Barnaby, I. Hokimoto, K. Hosokawa, C. Kamisawa, B. Nishio, A. Rossnagel, M. Sailer. IMA Project, Citizens' Nuclear Information Center, Tokyo, November 1997, 335 p.
- The US Uranium Enrichment Establishment, 1999 , by Mary Byrd Davis, The Uranium Enrichment Project of Yggrasil Institute, August 1999, 99 p.
- USEC Privatization and the Russian HEU Agreement, by Nikhil Anand and Mary Byrd Davis, Yggrasil Institute , June 1999, 19 p.
- Affordable Cleanup? Opportunities for Cost Reduction in the Decontamination and Decommissioning of the Nation's Uranium Enrichment Facilities, National Resarch Council, National Academy Press, Washington, D.C., 1996, ISBN 0-309-05438-9, 323 p.
> View full report online